12/2/08

Focus...

My goal for the week...
For Darin, Brittani and Colton to know that my favorite part of everyday is when they come home...
I get so caught up in duties of my day...I'm sorry to say that sometime I think they feel like I couldn't give a rip when they got home...ok maybe I'm being a little dramatic...who me??? But I'm almost positive that they probably don't realize that it is my favorite part of the day...and if it's not it should be...hello...so how has it gone so far??? Pretty good I'm trying to reach everyone with their own little love language soooo...I'm getting the house more organized and orderly for my hubby...making him coffee in the morning and dinner...how nice of me huh...lots of talk time with Brit and words and texts that say...I am soooo lucky you are my little girl you are awesome...and quality time and attention for my little man...Oh and they get dinner too...
so far so good...then again it's only Tuesday...

2 comments:

Jeka said...

You are such an awesome mom and wife! Thanks for your inspiration. I want to be like you when and if I ever grow up!

Anonymous said...

I'M SO...OOO PROUD OF YOU HONEY :)
MOM