8/3/10

Leaving Tomorrow!!!!

Oh My!!!!

How do I feel???? Clueless...

No not really. I am in a spirit of anticipation...I can not wait to see what God is going to do!! I feel excited to be in the midst of His GREAT plan...also very thankful.

I'm looking forward to keeping you all updated...

I am almost ready to go. I really need to clean but I'm not sure if I'm going to get to it. I guess there are worse things eh... Colton wants to spend time with me and I think that is much more important than a clean toilet for my favorite mother-in-law! She would be the first one to tell me forget about it!!! Cheerio and Big Daddy are at Cheer practice...so I guess it's time to get off here and love on my baby boy who's getting under arm hair...I know random!!!

B

2 comments:

sharon said...

Have a wonderful time. Blog if you can. Take lots of pictures.

Debra D. said...

God bless you and the whole team!! You will be in our prayers and thoughts every day, can't wait to hear everything!!
Love you Brandi!!