6/9/11

Change...

Oh the dreaded word "change"....

We are going through a season of change. Honestly as Christ followers we should be changing continuously right? Of course that being said change is not always bad however it is change.

A few months ago my job changed. Our Worship Pastor at church resigned to go into a different kind of full time ministry a very exciting change for her and her hubby. They moved away to Texas. How does that change my life? Well I was her Administrative Assistant.  I have now been asked to team up with a another person in the Worship Department and run the Worship Department hand in hand with him and the Pastoral Staff. Title now: Worship Department Administrator wooo that is a mouth full. I got my own office with my name on the door, well on the wall next to the door, and everything. I also continue to help lead worship at our church. I officially started in at the beginning of May and have been plugging away ever since. Change change change

Cheerio decided not to be a cheerio anymore. Going into her Senior year has helped her decide that she would like to spend all of her time enjoying every drop of school and friends, which I can't say that I blame her there. Also, being presented from mom or dad with the choice of cheer or a new car probably helped too.

Little Man wanted his hair cut like Justin Bieber (however you spell it) getting all ready for the 7th grade. Right when I was done cutting it. Before he even looked at it! He turned to me and said... Do I look older??? Ugh.... and the answer was YES sob you do...

Sigh...  Oh change

2 comments:

Leslie said...

My friend, change is not easy! we are going through similar things too in our house, and in our careers! where does the time go? Thinking of you always...love ya.
Leslie

Brandi said...

Love you so much and miss you SOOOO much...I can not believe how time marches forward leaving us all in her wake... How rude!
Love ya so
B