8/20/12

things are looking up...

i was supposed to stop working in august... it's funny how things work out. I had all these big plans! I was excited to start the book club up again, I had all of these projects I was going to do like... finally get my etsy store up and running, cleaning my house top to bottom, cooking dinner every night, taking my husband a home cooked lunch everyday...

It sounded good on paper but after a few bumps and bruises I had to get real with myself and admit it didn't sound appealing at all and I just may loose my sanity.

I now went from working about 4 hours a day 4 days a week to 8 hours a day 4 days a week. I am so thankful and happy that I was able to continue to work with the fabulous people of Koinonia church. The thought of not made my heart ache. Just like God does He worked it all out. I am now Receptionist/Admin Assistant/ whatever else they need and although it has been an adjustment from my previous position, where there was never a dull moment, I am enjoying it very much.

The funny thing is I've been more productive at home with less time. I'm starting new projects around the house. I've found ways to make cooking for the family easier and I've also found time to keep the house much more organized. I've even lost 4 pounds :)

Things are looking up!

B

1 comment:

Paula said...

It's amazing how much I DON'T get done because I work from home. LOL seriously, though, I think my house was cleaner when I worked full time. But then I didn't have kids, either. Glad that you're being blessed as you made a tough decision. :)