9/28/12

happy friday!!!!

today was a super long day!!! it felt like one of those never ending work days! Don't get me wrong I love the place I work but I've been so tired it was very difficult to keep my eyes open!

it still feels like a dream having my mom and dad practically down the street from me :) so far for the last 2 days I've headed over to their casa after work and i think to my self "i can't believe i'm driving over to my mom and dad's right now"! yay me...

heading to the in-laws tomorrow! I think we're going to the rodeo so that should be a great time!

i think i'm going to put together a "saturday inspiration" for tomorrows post so be lookin out... also pictures to come of mom and dad settling in.

b

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

It's so awesome that your mom & dad are so nearby ... YAY you (& them!) Can't wait to see some pics. I love to see my Bellflower family doing well, enjoying their lives & being happy ... warms my heart! Enjoy the rodeo! Love ya!