8/10/15

Moving Forward Looking Back

Change is coming and I think I'm going to want to write about it along the way. I'm going back to my very first blog spot "Curly's Ponderings". It's where I feel most at home with original thoughts and ideals. Life stops for know one. Looking back on this blog and looking at my life in little snap shots has been fun. I'm not sure if anyone will read it but I guess that's besides the point. I just need a place to be... a place to express myself and to share whatever it is I feel like sharing.

As I said before change is on the horizon and I plan to write about it here along with my other thoughts and adventures.

Until next time...

B

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hey girlie! Iwas just going over a few blogs that I enjoyed so much and realized you were back at Curly's Ponderings, which, I think is awesome. I look forward to hearing from you about you & your family. Happy New Year!