8/8/09

epic

I found these videos today on youtube...can I just say I love epic...I love the people of epic...I love God's vision for epic...and I miss it truly...
As most of you know God has called the Parson family to a new place on a new path that has taken us away from epic...no not Hanford...thank you Lord for your grace concerning that! We are moving according to God's new to us vision for our family with a twinge of pain in our hearts as we leave His last calling behind...but...one thing we've learned for sure because of what God has taught us during our journey to and through epic...moving forward in obedience to God's plan is ALWAYS right and best...so off we go not quite a bounce in our step yet not quite sure where His plan takes us but moving with His confidence and in His peace.
It was wonderful watching these videos and remembering...

2 comments:

Debra D. said...

Thank you Brandi, thank you for loving us!!!
We miss you....we LOVE you!!

Melissa said...

We miss you too! We loved having Colton in our class. He definitely provided a lot of comic relief! Lots of love...