8/21/09

What in the world!!!!

Is anyone else having a hard time catching up with their life since school started!!!! I miss blogging!!! If you could see how I felt...it would look like ummmmm lets see...my eyes would look like those fish...you know the ones with the really big bulgy eyes...and my hair would look like Dianna Ross's when it was really long and bushy but it would be blowing in the wind behind me hitting people as I ran by them...and my body is running really fast...jiggling everywhere even my ankles...and everything is blurry around me you cant quite make out where I'm at because I'm running past it so quickly....and I just know I'm going to look a HOT MESS when I stop long enough to look in the mirror!!! ok there ya have it!!!
Planning to stop soon!!!
B

1 comment:

Debra D. said...

Wow!! Now I'm tired!! :-)
Slow down girlfriend!!!