7/31/10

4 Days Until Brazil

I can not believe that this time next week I will be in Brazil...
Everyone keeps asking me if I'm excited or nervous and I keep saying really neither one...I just feel overwhelmed with everything I need to get done. It's kinda crazy because I'm not only going on the trip but I've had to handle a lot of the details for the trip for the Team. So at work I have had so many things to get done!! Passports, visas, backing lists, job duty lists, transportation to and from airports, e tickets, emergency contact information...ugh
So my goal for this weekend is to get everything done for my self...laundry, shopping, outlet converters, ZOTE soap for laundry on the go, grocery shopping for the house, meal planning etc etc etc...so that I can bask in every experience of this amazing journey!!! I'm trying so hard not to just want to get it over with and keep perspective of how amazing God is in His awesome plan that He saw fit to allow me to be apart of!!
I plan to journal here during my trip so come on by if you're interested in seeing how it's going...the good bad and the ugly...mostly good I pray...I can't wait to see what God is going to do!!!!!
Our flight leaves from Fresno at 1:20pm on August 4th and we arrive in Sao Paulo Brazil at 7:40 am August 5th. From there we hop on a bus and travel approx 4 hrs to Brodowski. This is what I'm calling the first leg...
I will try to journal every day and take lots of pictures to post...
Please keep us all in your prayers...
B

5 comments:

sharon said...

Brandi,
Lori and I went to Sao Paulo to work at a day school and the men went to build a church. Amazing experience and one that will definitely change your life. You will be in our thoughts and prayers that God will go before you and pave the way.

Love you lots,
Sharon

Rhonda said...

Praying for you and your team. xoxo

Bill S said...

You'll never be the same again. And you'll have this to draw off of for future inspirations in your life. You have all that God has brought you through to this point to draw off of over there to minister to others. Savor every minute and have a great time. You know you'll be in my prayers. Love you Bran........ :)

Debra D. said...

I know that this is just the next step in God's magnificent plan for you and his way of preparing you for the next LEG of your journey!!! i.e..Hanford!!
Can't wait to watch it all unfold!
Love you B.

Brandi said...

Love all of you guys soooo much!!! Thank you...
ox
B