7/2/10

LOVE!!

As I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs today I came across this video telling the story of how the song "How He Loves Us" was birthed ( side note I love the sloppy wet kiss line in the song and for the life of me can not understand why David Crowder took it out of his version of this song...what's up with that??? Love David Crowder though) I've heard this story before but it's funny how it comes to me again at this time in my life. I feel challenged to LOVE to sacrifice for it, cultivate it, share it...How different this world would be if we learned to love better. I wanted to share the video and just challenge you to love a little more give it freely even when everything in your logical mind says not to...I pray God fills you and me with His love over flowing so you and I can love more and better.....

Enjoy
B

No comments: