1/23/12

monday cleaning day...

monday cleaning day...

the earlier i start the better... however today i got a late start and of course now i am prolonging the inevitable by stopping to write nothing much on this blog... 

these days aren't too bad. it always reminds me of when i was a stay at home mom mostly full time. it's nice... and i am thankful for all the things i have to keep clean and the lovely people who mess them up. i'm a lucky girl! i say girl cause that's what i feel like on the inside. now i know what old ladies mean when they say things like "i don't know how it happened" and "i still feel the same as i did then" 

well just a short hello... back to my blessings
b

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I know exactly what you mean girlie. (I sure hope) I'm wiser but in my head, I'm still 16 ... of course, my bones (& my grandchildren! ;) remind me daily that I'm 50 ... I (mostly) ignore them! LOL