6/16/08

Catching up...

Since we last talked we've had...1 birthday, 3 graduations, 2 sicknesses, 1 wedding, 2 parties, 1 move, 2 morph events, 1 meeting, 1 baseball camp, 4 out of town guests, summer school started (poor Darin), 1 blown tier, 1 swim day, lots of pig feedings and a partridge in a pair tree...I want to tell you about all of it and share some pictures...but...I have a couple of things to get done before I can really give you some quality time...Hee-Hee...know really this morning I have 2 kids to wake up, 1 breakfast to cook, 1 cheer practise, 3 bags of pig food to buy, 1 very hungry pig to go feed, 1 accountability group meeting/swim date to make by 11:00am...I'm tired all ready...Just kidding...cant wait to catch up...there's lots of great stuff to share...can't wait...talk to you soon!!!!

No comments: