6/9/08

Gods Word Speaks!!!

WOW!!! I love that the bible is alive and relevant to my life daily!!! My Daily Bread...I'm seeking after God hard. Pressing forward. Pushing through apathy, doubt, ignorance. I WILL know Him more!
Isaiah 26:7-9
The way of the righteous is smooth
O Upright One, make the path of the righteous level.
Indeed, while following the way of Your judgments, O Lord, I have waited for You eagerly
Your name, even Your memory, is the desire of my soul.
At night my soul longs for You Indeed, my spirit within me seeks You diligently.
Lord stay close to me...may I not move right or left from You...but unwaveringly pressing forward toward Your unwavering Cross. Thank You God for caring about me, my life. Help me Lord to know You more and more... Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Girl,
I have been waiting patiently to read your blog about Brittani & Darin's graduation and how the weekend was with the fam. I love to read you blog and how faithful your are to please God. You are a shining star.