6/16/08

Just 1 thing!!!

Ok I know I'm taking up precious time but I have to share one thing with you now!!! This weekend we went down to move my parents (they live in L.A. county a city called Cerritos). Darin drove a big Budget truck home, with me and the kids following in the Tahoe, full of stuff we will be storing for my parents in our garage until they move up here in 3 or 4 years. Oh and stuff I just wanted that my mom was getting rid of...anywho...the 4 hour drive is always LONG but we averaged about 70 miles per hour in 95 to 100 degree weather all the way home safely...we got home unloaded the truck in 102 degree weather and Darin was off to deliver the truck to Budget in Hanford...as he was waiting for me to pick him up he heard this sssssssssssssssssssss coming from the truck....he rounded the back to find one of the inside left tires completely RIPPED from the seems...Do you know what that could have meant on the road with us following close behind!!! Thank you God for your protection!!!!!!
Our amazing God chose to show us his protection that surrounds us every day. With all that is going on our lives especially Darin with so many changes in his career and wondering what the future holds...its just like God to give us a BIG reminder of who is truly in control of our lives...that He sees us every minute of every day with our daily life in His complete control... with His blessings, protection and most important HIS plan for our lives ready to bring to fruition...His good and perfect will...
Thank you Lord for your hand that covers us always...never leave our side...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Brandi, what's new? I'm missing your posts.

P.S. Have I told you how much I LOVE your playlist? I usually just read blogs from google reader, but I always have to go to your site just to hear what's playing. So thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank You God for your mercy and faithfulness!!!!!!!!!!
Mom