11/9/08

As I Seek...

I read Colossians this evening and in reading there were so many things that stood out to me...but here are the scriptures I will be meditating on this week...

Colossians 3:12-14
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Help me Lord to truly take in Your words and make them a part of who I am...amen

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Funny how God is bringing you back to the passage we started out with as a memory verse in our accountability group.

Debra D. said...

Thank you Brandi, this is the part of God's word that has gone thru my heart and mind over and over again in the last couple of weeks as the Elections unfolded. This is ONE NATION, UNDER GOD!!!!
Lord forgive us when we fall short of your commandment to love and forgive each other!!! Help us to forgive one another, TRULY as you have forgiven us!!!
Amen