11/19/08

A funny Response...

Ok so yesterday's Random act of kindness went Great!!! I wanted to share with you my funniest response...I took 2 pans of the enchiladas to work to give to the girls...there are 4 of us that work together including me...one of the girls just had surgery and is out for a couple more weeks...don't worry I took her a pan of enchiladas too...anywho...one of the girls kept saying "why Brandi...why...ohhh why Brandi" and I kept telling her just because I wanted to do something nice for them and she said..."should I pay you"? I thought about saying yes just to see how much she'd give me for them but decided I better not...Just Kidding...
You can do it!!! I'm telling you it is totally worth it...
Oh and I made some for my own family...which was also a random act of kindness...hee-hee...poor things...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Great idea. I'm so going to try it.