11/18/08

Random act of Kindness!!!

Tag you're it!!!!

I challenge all of you to do one random act of kindness today or tomorrow...and write back here and tell us how it went!!!

Buy the person behind you at Starbucks their coffee...pay for the order behind you in the drive- thru...give your favorite checker a gift card for coffee on you...something!! Come on you can do it...


I'm making lots and lots of enchiladas and dropping them at some of my favorite peoples houses for dinner tonight!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I can't wait to hear all about it...

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Funny you posted this today, because today bruce and I did a random act of kindness (even though we planned it on Sunday) by caring for the kids of a mom who's husband is currently deployed, just so she could have some alone time to do whatever she wanted without a kid in tow.

The Woolcocks said...

Thanks for the challenge. I was feeling a little down yesterday. We took dinner to our neighbors. They greatly appreciated it. My spirit was lifted. It's amazing how much better I feel when I take my eyes off myself and put them on Him and serve others.