2/5/09

Coffee Talk Chit Chat

The way of a worshiper Ch. 3

The Seeker

I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me I was found by thos who did not seek me. (Isaiah 65:1)

This chapter made me so thankful for God's desire to seek after us...and He doesn't just seek after us it's with PASSION...

God is the seeker. He is the one who initiates relationship. He doesn't turn his back on us. He comes looking of us in our failure and sin He calls us out of our hiding places, not to condemn us, but to redeem us.

Thank you God!!! I wonder what would have happened if God didn't seek out Adam and Eve after they had sinned? He calls after us...He pursues us...He desires to have a relationship with us...even in all our humaness...wow...that's just amazing to me!

I praise God for the incredible value he places on sinners? He does not passively wait for us to come to him. He actively, passionately seeks after us and calls us out of our wanderings and hiding places. His pursuit is relentless. Nine out of ten is not good enough for him. Ninety-nine out of one hundred is still unacceptable. He is not willing that any should perish. He wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the Truth"(1Ti 2:4). When he finds us he carries us on his shoulders into the safety of the fold. He rejoices with saints and angels.

Thank you God for loving me so much You continue to seek after me...You are there when ever I call..You are my Strong Tower...with You in my life I am complete...You are MORE than enough...amen

No comments: