2/4/09

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Well today I have been married for 14 years!!! What! Yep...I love my husband so much...He still gives me butterflies in my stomach....

I woke up to a basket FULL of my favorite things...and a hand written list of...I love it when you...it reminded me of how much I love the intimacy of marriage...the things that only we know about each other and loving those thing...what a privilege really...for someone to allow you to know them in such a way...I thank God for my marriage and the blessing of my wonderful husband whom I love deeply...

7 comments:

sharon said...

Wow, how time flies. Congratulations on 14 years. Both of you have been an inspiration to many others, I'm sure.

Love you both,
S

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two! May God give you another 14 years times 5!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Darin and Brandi! You guys are adorable! I just love that picture! It belongs in a really cool magazine!

Love you guys!

Gary and Sheri

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 14 years. That's great!
Bethany

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, and Congratulations!

Keith

Brandi said...

Thanks guys!!! Your the best...
Sheri, my friend Jen took these great pictures in a fun booth we had at our church Christmas party...it's really a great idea...I don't know if you've been on the epic web site but they are in the photo gallery...if you want to take a look.

Diana said...

I forgot to tell you happy anniversary tonight at worship practice! Since this will have to do... Happy Anniversary!