3/16/09

Where I'm at...

So...God has got me in a place I think I visit frequently...but He graciously continues to remind me...He needs to be the center of EVERYTHING...He is my life...my life is His...man why is this so hard??? This Sundays sermon was on worry and how worry is the complete opposite of faith...and can actually be sin...Yikes...why do I choose to believe the illusion that I am in control of anything??? Shouldn't it be so much easier to allow God that position...especially at this time when things all around us are seemingly so uncertain...Well God is certain...that will never change...and I am His...
I've been challenged to see the HUGENESS of God and live with that knowledge every minute of every day...I want to take active steps to remember this...so I'm going to...He deserves nothing less...and isn't it just like Him to meet me...right where I'm at...Thanks God...You ROCK!!!!!!!!