3/9/09

Catching Up!!!!

OK I know it's been WAY too long!!!! This is especially for the smartest woman in the world!!! You know who you are!!! Love you girl...and miss you more than you know...so my explanation is this...FACEBOOK...OMGosh I'm totally hooked...I mean it's crazy and just a little out of control!!!! But I have missed the blogging world and all you guys bring to my life...so I must find balance...
So whats been going on...Baseball season has started and its all about the game right now...we have baseball practise seriously every night...ok well it feels like every night...Mon Tues Wed Thurs and Sat...YIKES...way over the top for me...but little man loves it sooooo much big man too...so it makes it all worth it...Brit is still cheering...basketball season is over but we went to the play-offs and WON!!! It was a very exciting game this past Saturday WOW...we had a great time...and now we are off to State...the best part is that we are hosting the first game here in little old Hanford this week and you'll never guess who we're playing....Gahr High School!!! What!! Which for those of you who don't know is a school very close to where we used to live...Crazy!!
Well there's a quick catch up...More to come...
I've missed you guys and I can't wait to catch up on your blogs and see what you've been up to!!!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I totally agree with you about Facebook...it's crazy addictive!

i heart plaid said...

Hi! Ok, ok... Here it is--I just started a blog, mainly so I can say Hi once in a while!!!
Love you guys!
D.

Brandi said...

Ok so I guess I should know who this is but...who is D.???

Brandi said...

Wait a minute!!! Is this the smartest girl in the world???? You need to let me access your blog...if it's you...I can't get on there...

i heart plaid said...

I am still trying to figure out how to set up my page the way I want it and set up the gadgets and stuff. (By the way this is your sister-in-law--definitely NOT the smartest woman in the world :) ) My page is titled Plaid Junebug. Do you have any idea how I can send you a link?
Thanks!
D.