4/13/09

Boys will be boys...


So I've shared this story with a couple of friends and decided I would let you guys in on it too!! Not to long ago Colton had to go with me to Target...one of his least favorite things to do...as we were walking past the lingerie section I looked over to see my son raising his arm up slowly to touch the DD bra cup...that evidently was to much to resist...as we walked by...he quickly forced his hand away before touching any delicates grabbed my arm and hid his face in it...then looked up at me and said "mom those things make me feel funny...especially the big ones"...WHAT...I calmly looked at him and said..."I know honey it's okay." We continued our shopping and haven't spoken of it since...Oh Lord I don't know if I'm ready for this...

2 comments:

Debra D. said...

Sooooooo cute!
I'm so thankful I didn't have to raise boys!! :-)
My daughter caught Stone in his room looking at a Victoria's Secret Catalog.........she said his face turned bright red!!
Ya gotta love it!!
:0)

Lori said...

Oh I know I'm not ready for that! This made me laugh, but kinda makes me sad too, because he isn't a little boy anymore. I guess this is a good thing, right? Yeah, it's a good thing.