4/16/09

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover!!!


Susan Boyle from Bijesh Karuvarathodiyil on Vimeo.

I was reading this blog today...and had to post! Between watching Susan Boyle and reading this post I had conviction and then I had a thought...there are people that come to church week after week without connecting...I must admit this isn't the first time I've thought of these people...and I haven't always had the nicest thoughts about them...not thinking of them in a mean and cruel way like the people in Susan Boyle's audience...but just thinking that they have a responsibility to connect! Not only is that a bad attitude to have, (I'm sure you are all falling down in shock by my confession) and not very Christ like...I realized that there are people that we will need to continuously reach out to...God wants to use us to help Him grow His people...to realize their gifts, lifting them up, encouraging them, loving them...to know them well enough to know how to do those things or what they even are...so...now what? Do I post this and forget about it? Or do I look around me and see if God can use me to make a difference?

No comments: