11/11/09

Heart of the Artist Ch 7

Heart of the Artist Ch. 7
Emotions
It’s funny…I have felt like I’ve been on an emotional roller coaster for about a year now…I’m not sure what that means…maybe I have much to learn??? Yes I’m sure that’s it…I’ve learned a lot in this past year through some success and failure in controlling my emotions…but I’m learning not to let my emotional state dictate my responses to people or even myself…I’m trying to line my actions up with the bible and trust that is the most effective way to approach each circumstance…but…I’ve had the hardest time lining up my inner emotion, thoughts etc…in the same way…so I’m afraid God isn’t finished testing me yet…but I’m working on it…it really makes it hard when your heart isn’t lined up with your responses even if your responses are biblical…it feels fake and unauthentic…Lord I know through you alone I will get there…

No comments: