11/11/09

picture day with Jen!!!!

Today was a great day off!! We had a family photo shoot with Jen today...I think these will be my most favorite family portraits ever!!! It was a perfect day for what we were going for so Jen called me up and said lets do it!! The weather was over cast and ominus...perfect...I've had this image I've wanted to create for some time now with the family for a huge picture I want to place on the wall of the entry way just above the window table my husband helped me make!!! with an old beat up wood maybe barn wood frame to put it in...so...it is a picture of Colton Brittani me and Darin out in the middle of a field holding hands kinda spread apart all of us looking in different directions next to a really big character filled old dead tree...with Colton closest to the tree kind reaching out to it...brit next...then me then darin...all of us in black shirts with jeans...and the picture in black and white...don't ask me where these thoughts come from...there just stuffed in this head of mine...bits and pieces of different things I've seen with a little Brandi mixed in...anywho we found the tree better than I saw in my head in the middle of an old field all by its self right here in little old Hanford!!!!! Can you believe it??? Well...thanks to my very artistic personal photographer...I think we got it along with bunches of other cool shots!!! I am sooooo excited to see the results!!! Thanks Jen...I know they'll be great!!!!!!!!!
B
btw I took that picture of jen don't hold it against her...I love it though!!!

1 comment:

Bill S said...

Sounds like a great photo Bran. Can't wait to see it.