12/2/09

Anybody have a stick!!!

Yikes!!! Ok ok I know she's mine but she is just beautiful...this is one of the pics from our photo shoot with Jen...life is pretty interesting with a teenage girl running around the house...flat irons, curling irons, blow dryers, eyelash curlers hair all over the bathroom and a counter that no matter how many times I wipe it down in a week continues to have a slick sticky layer on the top of it...she is such a girly girl and a good girl...we are so proud of her but why why why must we have boys in the mix??? Actually a boy...or the boy...oh the excitement one little text can bring one little girl... honestly I love our girl chats when I get to hear all about it/him...and daddy has gotten much better at handling the boy issue...well he's much better at hiding his big shot gun...but the drama...the tears...the extreme mood swings...oh mom how in the world did you manage three girls??? But there are so many wonderful moments...I wouldn't change a things...Love you my beautiful baby girl...oxoxoxxxx

4 comments:

sharon said...

She is gorgeous. Chandler is not quite to the boy stage yet but we do have a genuine African spear (used to kill a lion) to point at any boys who want to come calling.

Brandi said...

I want one of those!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG BRANDI-I had to zoom in the picture she is so grown up!!!!!xoxoxo we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

love me, jess!