12/24/09

Yesterday...

Yesterday I got to hang out with one of my favorite peeps...Jen...she is a super busy girl soooo...when she called me with the proposal of hanging out with her to do some running around to catch up I jumped at the opportunity...however I was still in bed on my lap top with two day old hair and a pile of my laundry to do when she called...but she graciously gave me about 30 min...and after I got off the phone and finished on the computer I had about 15 min to get ready...of course I told her 30 min was fine because I knew it would be at least 45 min since she's always running just a little behind...anywho Lord help us all I actually went out with 2 day old hair that looked like a week old...a hole in the arm of my shirt and a hole in my uggs...through some jeans on and a scarf and called it good...Jen wasn't even embarrassed to be seen with me...some days I just have to admit you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you just cant take the ghetto out of the girl...thanks for loving me anyway Jen...I had a great day...ox B
we wont even talk about my roots!!! But in true Chicana fashion it's nothing a little mascara can't fix!!


Lovely...my fat is blowing you a kiss through my hole

Hey I'm not getting rid of these babies...they still keep my feet warm and these suckers were expensive...
Is my hair touching your face Jen...oooo...sorry....I hope you didn't break out today...
Love ya girlfriend....

No comments: