12/7/09

Monday Prayer...

Being light in the darkness...
I seem to have a common thread of direction from the boss showing up every where I turn...of course being light in the dark is not a new concept...I don't know about you but sometimes my cord just isn't plugged into my power source...or my bulb just isn't as bright as it should be yes it still gives off light but ummmm hello know body could really read by it...so I believe my challenge is this...be a shiny light bulb where ever I go...plug in and shine away...so people say hey there is just something different about that light bulb it seems to be extra bright what does it have that I don't...
I'm praying for you today...I'm praying that you except this challenge too...that you shine bright in a dieing world...longing to find hope and purpose...shining bright so we have the opportunity to share and not hide the hope they are looking for that is inside of each us...
Feel free to leave your comments requests what ever you feel comfortable with...
B

No comments: