1/13/10

a funny story...of my little cheerio...and the gangsta...

So Cheerio comes home yesterday...settles in...then finds her way to the kitchen to find me slaving away over a hot home cooked meal...she has this funny look on her face and is holding out this bottle that you see above...of perfume...I'm sure I returned an equally strange look and asked her...where'd you get that??? Thinking...OH KNOW not another BOY!!!!! and cha ching this bottle of perfume cost $80.00! what is this kid a drug dealer??? As I tried to hide the fear that griped my heart and the picture that flashed in my head of my Cheerio with a straight up gangsta...she said a boy gave it to me...mom...ok and whyyyyy...Cheerio...well before Christmas break this boy said he needed help...he wasn't sure what to get his girlfriend for Christmas...mom thought... right GIRLFRIEND...and wanted to ask Cheerio what she thought...cheerio...welllll what's your budget look like...that's my girl...the gangsta said he had $120.00 to spend and Cheerio said welllll girls always like perfume...the gangsta...well what kind of perfume would you want...mom...rolls her eyes on the inside of course...Cheerio says welllll Juicy Couture has a perfume I really like but it's reeeeally expensive...the gangsta...well I plan on spending the whole $120.00...and runs out and buys the perfume...SO YESTERDAY the gangsta comes into her class sets down his back pack takes out the bottle of perfume and sets it on Cheerios desk and tells her that him and his girlfriend broke up before Christmas and he lost his receipt and decided to give the perfume to Cheerio...SCORE...I asked Cheerio what she said...Cheerio...well thank youuuuuu giggle giggle!!!! that's really nice of youuuuuuu giggle giggle!! I think this could have had something to do with it...Oh Cheerio...what are we going to do with you???

Photo taken by jengillumphotography

No comments: