1/5/10

What if...

What if we lived like this every day...
Every choice that we make has eternal consequences...
It is true you know...as Christ followers this is what is truth...but I know I loose sight of this fact...as I was reading during my God time today the book I'm reading reminded me of this and I thought...man how would the choices I make change if I remember that EVERY choice I make has an eternal consequence....
Here is another thing I read today that affects this very concept...be careful how you think your life is shaped by your thoughts...
The bible says in Romans Chapter 12 verse 2 (12:2) Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of you mind. So I guess this is where I start...by not lining my life up with the popular thoughts of this world and allow God to transform my
mind...
B

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love that Brandi. Thank you for your inspiration!