5/24/10

Monday Prayer...


Mathew 13:31-32
31
He told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and perch in its branches."

This parable reminds me of yesterdays baptism service...all those beautiful seeds that were planted that are growing and will grow and grow...

I pray that we all plant our mustard seeds in ourselves and all around us...lets remember that something small can grow and grow into something so vast and glorious...

Praying for you today...as always leave your thoughts or requests...

B

2 comments:

SBethuel said...

Thank you for that. Must prayer is needed, things have been hard lately. I love and miss you!

Brandi said...

I would love to get together I miss you very much...let me know if you have a Monday open soon...much prayer and love...B