5/23/10

Too Long!

Today was the first time in 4 weeks that I was able to go to church. The first week I was sick, the second week I traveled to my nieces baby shower and last week we traveled to my nephews wedding...Boy I have truly missed it. Today was a special day we had 40 people, children and adults get baptized this morning. WOW!! Is God just amazing or what. I know I've talked in the past about how much I love baptism services. My heart just swells to overflowing as I watch. This morning the church played a short video of each person being baptized each one answering the question why have you decided to be baptized. I absolutely loved this!!! To catch a glimpse of each thankful heart and how God has become so real in each individuals life. What an incredible blessing to be a part of such a service. God is still moving, changing lives, bringing hope to the hopeless and rest to the weary...How Great is our God!!!!!!!

No comments: