5/25/10

My Baby Boy's Birthday...

Today is "Little Man's" birthday...He is 11 years old!! It really amazes me how time goes and goes...this morning he woke up to one of his favorite breakfasts...Donuts...along with a big pink box of 36 donuts to take for his class, his suggestion. He was soooo happy marching off with that box of donuts...no he didn't need, want, or ask for my help...he turned around with a mischief in his eyes and a smile on his face then he was gone...I thought of a mommy I know that lost her child so very recently and I told my self treasure it girl...this is the life you asked for don't let it pass you by without enjoying these moments...these precious, irreplaceable moments.

Happy Birthday my Baby Boy!!!

I love you with my entire heart and sole...

Mommy

No comments: