3/23/11

I Love God!!!



I love God sooo much... I mean really!!! He has proven Himself time and time again in my life. It would be impossible for me to deny the reality that God exists! No not because He must reveal this to me but has because He loves me. Me! Messy little ol me!!! I am amazed time and time again that He desires to spend time with me...

I'm so thankful to you God for my life. For all the blessings you have given me. Thank you that you are a personal God who desires me! God I pray that you make your self real to my friends today. I pray that you give them peace in their anxiety and healing of their sickness. I pray that you give them strength with what ever they are going through this day! Speak to them in the way that you have made them. That is tailor made for them. So that they know you see them and love them and are there right by their side walking through life with them.

I Love you my precious Lord...Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, That was beautiful. It was such a blessing to read that. I feel the same way: Messy little ol me! There is a song by Chris Tomlin that is one of my favs and it is about that. That he takes time out of his day to spend time with me, Me! I am so Grateful!
Love ya girlie!
Yvonne

Brandi said...

Love you!!!