3/27/11

My Fabulous Sunday...

Well Big Daddy and Cheerio are off to the last competition of the season in Sacramento. Colton and I stayed behind this time. It's funny how most things worth doing has sacrifice. However, this morning as I looked at my son's angelic face getting much needed rest I decided today he does not have to scarifice for one more cheerio competition. I also thought about how thankful I am that he does not yet know how some day he will be the envy of his friends eyes to be in the presence of so many Cheerios...

I'm left here doing the only surfing I know how. Enjoying my peaceful home that is screaming with silence. Wondering why I don't have more time to do this and trying to making sure I take complete advantage of it. Pondering things like, I really miss my book club blog, I miss "Reach" a group of women longing to make a difference in Jesus' name together. Thinking wow only one summer left before Cheerio is a senior and preparing to leave me. Wishing we could put off driving a little longer and knowing it's been too long already.

I think I will eat a scone that Big Daddy made for me on my birthday and have a cup of tea and think of my friend Sarah, that I haven't seen in too long, and LOVE to share tea with. And I will refuse to turn on the box of entertainment and I will read yes read a happy adventure that sends my imagination soring. I will make lunch for me and my puppy dog tail and listen and laugh and love...

I hope you are having a fabulous Sunday too...

b

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Sounds wonderful. There never seems to be enough time ... yep, time flies by way too fast, even here in sleepy Appalachia ;) Enjoy your day with your boy. Love you!