5/23/11

My Next book!!!!

click book for Amazon Link :)

I'm very excited about my next book! It is called "The Fitting Room" Putting on the Character of Christ... bye Kelly Minter.

I will be starting it the first week of June and posting my first thoughts on Monday June 6.

Remember the link that Rene shared with us for the book club "Bloom (in) Courage" when we were reading "One Thousand Gifts"?  They are going through this book as well. I love their blog videos!!! Such an enhancement to the book! I will add their videos with each blog post so you can enjoy going through it with them as well.

 
Really looking forward to this one! Hope you're able to join me :)

B

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great minds think alike! I got mine in the mail on Saturday ... count me in girl!

Brandi said...

Yay!!!!!
Thanks for not giving up on me :P