2/26/08

Todays Challenge

God is challenging me at the moment...but...this is one of those times when I'm not quite sure what the challenge is. I know the general direction but I am definitely not seeing the whole picture...sooooo...obviously part of the challenge is to seek after him...I know I've been caught up with and distracted by life in general and all that encompasses...which I am sure is yet another part of His challenge...
I've decided to start this process with Romans12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is his good, pleasing and perfect will.
So today I am challenging my self to put on the mind of Christ...and to keep it on...Sometimes I think I need a beanie that represents the mind of Christ and in times like this when I'm finding it difficult to do I could just whip out the beanie and put it on to remind me through out the day...but then I'm sure I would forget the beanie was on my head...like an idiot!!!!
I think counting on Christ to remind me is a much better plan...
Lord, transform me into your image, renew my mind...help me to see all that you want me to and hear all you are trying to tell me...I love you...thank you for taking the time to work on me...

No comments: