7/5/08

Too Long

It's been too long!!! I had an inspirational thought, moment, observation today...Do you ever wish you can see every moment as a God moment? One thing I know for sure...I do want to see God in my moments...I often pray and even wrote a worship song about it...the words are this...

Help me see with Your eyes
reach with Your hands
love with Your heart
fill every part
make me in Your image
take my will complete
to be pleasing to You
Your love makes my new

Make me who You are
reveal to me Your heart
help me understand
my life is in Your hands

Today I had a moment...I am striving to be like Christ...but sometimes I forget, get distracted from my purpose...and then GRACE and MERCY...God takes the time to remind little old insignificant me what in the world I am here for...not for my schedules, appointments, Calendar dates...yes they are part of it but God has to be in all of my life...in my moments...I warn you it's not easy...compassion is...dificult...it hurts sometime when God helps you to see the people He has strategically placed in our lives through His eyes...and it's not always easy or convenient to be His hand extended to them...it can get...messy...but God has made us get your hands dirty kind of people...so do it....just do it!!! Reach out and get your hand dirty...let your heart hurt...cry...love...pray...God is faithful he wont leave you hang'n when you don't know what you've gotten your self into...it is totally 100% worth every painful, joyful, God given moment...

No comments: