10/17/08

CoffeeTalk chit chat Unashamed Ch 1-4

What a dork I am!!! I just realized I have yet to post ANYTHING about our current book Unashamed!!! Hello...

So I am thoroughly enjoying this book...and I think it's safe to say so are all the ladies in the book club!!! Rahab is quite an amazing woman...I love the faith she had in a God she only heard stories about...I love how God sent Salmon and Mizraim as spy's and revealed the plan before they came back to the tribes...telling us that God will have us do things that may not make sense to us but makes perfect sense to him...that He would take the time to seek after and ultimately save Rahab from the life she had known giving her true life in return...it's a good example of how God will turn anything in our lives for good and for his complete purpose receiving all the glory...from the day Rahab was conceived, given to the king, becoming a prostitute making the best out of a terrible situation...God always knowing she would be in the lineage of Christ is just WOW...
Ending Chapter 4 the Israelites just Crossed the Jordan and the people of Jericho are in sheer panic...but Rahab is in a state of excited anticipation awaiting the arrival of her new life her one and only God has come!!!

No comments: