10/27/08

It's NEVER about me...

1 Corinthians 10:31
Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Lesson # 1 on my new journey:
It's NEVER about me...

How many times is this the source of all of my problems...forgetting that it is NEVER about me...it is ALWAYS about Him...it is so obvious yet I forget this time and time again...in big and small ways...MY time, MY money, MY body, MY ministry, MY rights, MY children, MY marriage...you get the picture...how MY life would be so much easier if I remember this is not MY life at all...
I hear you God and I will move forward from this point remembering what you have shown me...Lesson # 1...this life that You have given me...is NEVER about me...I love you...Amen

1 comment:

MLasch said...

Quite a humbling thought. I struggle with this one as well...