10/15/08

something to share...

Today I was reading one of my favorite blogs princess of quite a lot Jenny's blog...one of my great friends and found out today is National Day of Remembrance for pregnancy and infant loss. This includes all babies who have died because of miscarriage, stillbirth, SIDS, or any other infant death. I didn't know such a day existed but I'm so glad it does...I haven't experienced this my self but I know many families that have...my friends Jenny and Darin being one of them...hearing her share their story this morning made me so thankful for God and his healing power...I love you guys so much...she also shared a link to this blog bring the rain which I'm adding to my favorites as well...she has an amazing story...you should take a look...
I'm taking the opportunity today to pray for all that I know and those I don't that have experienced this loss in their lives and I encourage you to do the same...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I posted our little story on there. I love how she recognizes that a baby lost at any gestation is considered a baby.

Anonymous said...

YOU ENRICH ME

YOU ARE SUCH A "FEEDER".

I AM SUCH A BLESSED FATHER,
THAT MY DAUGHTER FEEDS ME SO.

YOU ARE SUCH A "FEEDER".

IT'S SO GOOD YOU "CARE".


Dad.