5/22/09

Coffee Talk Chit Chat...Unshaken Ch. 1

Hey! well I'm a day late...but I think it's better this way...then I'm coming at you with a well rounded discussion of the book since we already had our meeting last night!!!
I LOVE the story of Ruth...what do I love about it? The commitment, loyalty, unconditional love the relationship that Naomi and Ruth had...and Ruth's relationship with God and how he nurtured that relationship making Him self more and more real to her...I love Ruth's insight and capability to see truth and look around her and see that material things and other idols and gods, all that she ever had known...don't complete you...that only the one and true God could do that...and Ruth's willingness to leave all that she ever was for our God and this precious woman Naomi...
And that's just the first Chapter...I've heard the next Chapter is even better from one of the girls who went a little too far in the book...you know who you are :) I'm really looking forward to it!!! Until next time...

No comments: