5/21/09

Fun Weekend

Well I'm looking forward to a great weekend...My In-laws are coming this afternoon...they will be here until tomorrow morning...they are coming to celebrate Colton's B-day with him (which is monday) we will be going to dinner (well I'll be going to book club and catching up with them at the game) and then to Colton's baseball game and having a little bday cake after...and then tomorrow afternoon my mom and dad and Dave and Sharon will be coming to visit with us until Sunday afternoon!!! Colton's little Bday party is Saturday (we are taking him to the Angels game next weekend for his bday present from us)...I can't believe he is going to be 10 double digits!!!! It's all about Colton this weekend and he is loving that...of course who wouldn't!! You know whats really cool too...my mom and dad will be singing and playing with me and Rhonda on the worship team Sunday!!!! Oh how I miss singing with them...thanks God for so many blessings this weekend...You are so good to me...oxoxoxo...amen
Now to get my house clean...ugh

3 comments:

Amy said...

It sounds like you have an awesome weekend planned! Wow 10 years old! I may have to come visit Epic on Sunday and watch you and the family! Very cool!!!

Brandi said...

Thanks Amy!!! We would love that!!! Hope you're having a super Friday!!! Love ya girlie

Anonymous said...

Oh My how time flies.....tell him Happy Birthday from the Bartletts and we'll come watch him when he plays for the Giants.......um I mean Angels. Love you guys-Jess