5/25/09

Family and Friends!!!

What a GREAT weekend!!!!! My mom and dad...and Dave and Sharon came bouncing through the door on Friday with a SECRET!!! About 1 hr or less after their arrival Dave and Sharon's Daughter Michelle and her husband Tim and their two beautiful daughters Chandler and Regan knocked on our front door!!! I thought it was going to be kids selling something and how dare they interrupt my long awaited visit...totally surprised to see the four of them standing there when I opened the door!!!! What a great surprise!!! Thank you all for loving our family...we love and miss you sooo much...God always knows what we need and I'm so thankful He brought you to us this weekend...oxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

We're glad too!!!
What a blessing.

sharon said...

We always have such a good time when we come up there. We feel so welcome and loved by the Parson and Kane family.

Love you guys a lot.

Sharon