6/19/10

Getting Ready For Brazil...

Wow!! I kinda feel like I did the time I signed up for the Camp Pen Mud Run...What have I gotten my self into...although very excited about the adventure.
I have Brazil Vocal practice every Tuesday evening. This past week we had it on Tuesday and Thursday going over 22 songs...yes I did say 22 in Portuguese no less...Have I said WHOA yet...this is so hard. Some how I have complete confidence that all will be learned and ready to go when it is time...which the time is rapidly approaching...I know it's God's peace...and I know with His supernatural help I will get these songs learned before heading out on this journey...
Pray for me if you think of me...I really need it...
B

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yep. I'm praying for you.

Bill S said...

You CAN do it! No problema! I will be praying too. Think how many lives will be touched by your sacrifice of time and practice now. One day @ a time. Remember..... I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me!

Brandi said...

Thank you both...
ox
B