6/6/10

I'm not a prude!!

I am soooo not a prude...this has gotten me into a little trouble and a little fun in my life. Lately it has caused me a bit of trouble. I have gotten too lacks when it comes to the music I'm letting my teenager listen to. I mean part of the problem is I like it too!! I love to get my groove on...I mean I hear the beats and I gotsta move...and babies gotta booty like wow oh wow babies got some boo...well, you probably shouldn't be able to finish that one and I know the party don't start till I walk innnnn...just get me goin...the next thing I know I'm leaning to the left with one hand on the steering wheal pooching my lips out bobbing my head looking like ya you know you want some of this...I mean what do you expect a from a girl from Paramount who married a guy from North L.B. (Long Beach)...but you know it's not good for the soul...in an effort to purify our minds and start over a couple of days ago we (me Brit and Colton) were heading out on a 45 min. drive and I thought here is my opportunity to begin the change. So I lay it out...if a song comes on about sex, alcohol or drugs change the station we're not listening to it...WOW!!! What a quiet ride...my teenager is not finding the fun but I'm feeling much better and I know God's a lot happier too...

Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

No comments: