8/1/11

back to work...

back to work tomorrow...

I've had two glorious weeks off this month and have enjoyed every single minute! It's been full of happy memories with family, my favorite thing, laughter, tired feet, oh and sleeeeep beautiful wonderful sleep. Of course all good things must come to an end as they say :) 

Honestly, I like my job lots and I've missed the scooby gang... no job is perfect and I definitely have THOSE days, but I chalk that up as normal and consider myself completely blessed to be surrounded by such great, normal (well maybe not quite normal???), not afraid to be themselves people.

So vacation I'll miss you but the show must go on!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had a different kind of summer... mine is also coming to an end. Pretty soon everything will be back to "normal" whatever that means and I will have to relearn to shuffle all the business all the fun and all the necessary things like putting out the garbage, grocery shopping and cleaning (blah!). I am so glad that i got to read, read read and dance, dance, dance!
-josie