8/10/11

sad...

I'm sad!! I'm sad Grrrr! I'm sad sigh...

my heart is mopey

This is worse than turning 30... worse than turning 40! Way worse than kindergarten and the first BOY! Worse than when she wore her friends make-up to take her 6th grade pictures and looked like a mini working girl... Worse than hiding her lunches under her bed for at least a week and lied to me for the first time (about something that mattered). Worse than the day I smashed her itouch to pieces with a hammer, don't ask...sniffle a senoir



I know I'm lucky, I know she's such a good girl... I do cherish her and enjoy her

but for some reason my heart is aching.

It all started with this song. I found it about a month ago... I started imagining a slide show of her life from the beginning to present  for her graduation party  it is absolutely perfect!!!!

Oh I'm going to do it to and cry like a baby through every step and thank God for my beautiful gift, this amazing girl and all she brings me... Thank You sooo much!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Brandi, that song just killed me !!! I love you MY BABY :)
Mom