4/26/10

The 5 lb Challenge

I got this idea from my friend Lori's Blog and thought it was such a GREAT idea I'm going to do it too!! So here is the jest of it...I am on a mission to loose this fluffy ooy gooy layer I've acquired over...well...lets not go there...lets just say it's been a long time since I've seen a hip bone...anywho...I, like Lori, am going to try and loose 5 lbs a month...and at the end of each month let you know how much a gained or lost!!! If you have an extra 5 lbs or more to loose join me!! I would love the encouragement!!! So at the end of May I'll be checking back with all of you and seeing how things weigh in...and if I seem to forget...feel free to remind me...
B

7 comments:

i heart plaid said...

I am in!

Brandi said...

well I don't know what happend to my blog...I wanted to change my templet and my toolbar disappeared and now I cant get to anything!!! I am very frusterated!!!!!! Trying to fix the problem...GGGrrrrrr

Lori said...

Thanks for the shout out Brandi! It is much more fun to feel like you are apart of a team, losing weight together, than doing it solo. Just knowing that I have to post my progress in a few weeks is very motivating too. Good luck!

Brandi said...

Thanks Lori!!! I totally agree...Good luck to you too!!!

Brandi said...

Thanks Darla!! I'm happy not to be in this alone...

Anonymous said...

You can do it! The beginning is the hardest. For me the food thing is the hardest, if it weren't for dancing/exercise I would not have lost as much as I have. And the coolest part is that since I have been exercising, stretching and dancing I have less back pain!!! That is one of the things that keeps me motivated.
-josie

Brandi said...

You inspire me Josie!! Thank you...