4/7/10

A Hard Time Blogging

I have had such a hard time blogging for so long! As I've thought about this I can pin point when this started. It started almost a year ago when we left Epic church. I stopped intentionally at first because I didn't feel as though I could be transparent. I was going through such a difficult time spiritually and emotionally I didn't really trust my self if I had to have a filter. If that makes any sense at all. Now that it has been almost a year, which I can hardly believe. The healing process continues. God has definitely spoken clearly to me concerning where I was in His complete will and where I was in my own. Growing through it has been painful, frustrating, emotional, difficult, healing, transforming and I do believe I am learning more about my Lord walking through it ALL. I guess I'm writing all of this because I'm at the point in my journey where I have an extreme desire to share my life again and my walk with my God. Me just fleshing out this God journey the good and the not so good. The laughing and the crying , stomping, yelling, screaming, hysterical, adventure that is this life. I'm not sure if I have any readers any more but even if it's just me and God that works for me.

5 comments:

sharon said...

I'm here. You can blog just for me (and your mom & dad).

Love you guys,

Sharon

The Woolcocks said...

I'm still a reader. I am blessed by your sharing. Thanks for doing so.
Crystal

Brandi said...

Thank you both!!!

i heart plaid said...

I am still a reader. I look forward to reading your blog. You pray for me every Monday...

Brandi said...

oxox...